- Unum, Starmount to launch national dental, vision coverage next month - 12/20/2016 - The Daily Report announces the launch of Unum Dental and Unum Vision, powered by Starmount Life. Stephanie Riegel reports on progress of the merger and what existing Starmount/AlwaysCare customers can expect.
- Starmount, Unum will launch dental and vision coverage - 12/19/2016 - Ted Griggs reports on how Unum's recent acquisition of Baton Rouge-based Starmount Life and January 1st product launch will positively impact the local economy.
- Unum promotes Starmount unit's dental and vision plans - 12/15/2016 - LifeHealth Pro Editor, Allison Bell, reported the January 1st launch of Unum Dental and Unum Vision from Unum and Starmount Life.
- Tennessee-based Unum has a plan to push Starmount's revenues beyond the $500 million mark over the next five years and double the number of its employees - 10/26/2016 - Stephanie Riegel of the Baton Rouge Business Report reports on the expected growth of Starmount Life's operations from Unum's acquisition.
- Sternbergs sell the family insurance business and launch another company - 10/26/2016 - In the Baton Rouge Business Report, Stephanie Riegel reports that after selling the family insurance business earlier this year for $127 million, Donna and Hans Sternberg are launching another company in an entirely new field.
- Executive sees ACA helping individual dental sales - 10/20/2016 - Allison Bell of LifeHealth Pro speaks with Starmount Life President Deborah Sternberg about ACA and the state of the dental market.
- Unum to keep Starmount brand name in Baton Rouge, with existing customers - 9/28/2016 - Stephanie Riegel of the Baton Rouge Business Report interviews Unum President Mike Simonds about the future of Starmount Life and what it means for the Unum brand.
- A.M. Best raises Starmount rating to A- - 8/9/2016 - The Advocate reports on A.M. Best's financial A- rating upgrade of Starmount Life.
- Starmount Life Upgraded to A- by A.M. Best - 8/8/2016 - Insurance rating agency A.M. Best has upgraded the financial strength rating of Starmount Life Insurance Company to A- (Excellent), as well as the issuer credit rating to ďa-,Ē with a stable outlook for both.
- News roundup: Unum completes $127M purchase of Starmount Life Insurance/AlwaysCare Benefits - 8/2/2016 - The Baton Rouge Business Report's Daily Report includes coverage of Unum's final purchase of H&J Capital, the parent company of Baton Rouge-based Starmount Life Insurance/AlwaysCare Benefits in its News Roundup section.
- Unum completes $127 million deal for Baton Rouge's Starmount and AlwaysCare - 8/2/2016 - The Advocateís Ted Griggs reports on the completion of the Unum acquisition of Baton Rouge-based Starmount Life.
- Unum completes Starmount deal - 8/2/2016 - Allison Bell's article in Life Health Pro covers Unum's acquisition of H&J Capital LLC, parent company of Starmount Life Insurance Company and AlwaysCare Benefits, and what the deal means for the dental and vision insurance market in 2017.
- Unum completes purchase of Louisiana-based Starmount Life - 8/1/2016 - Unum (NYSE: UNM) has completed its purchase of H&J Capital, LLC, parent of Starmount Life Insurance Company and AlwaysCare Benefits (ďStarmountĒ), a leading independent dental and vision benefits company that will support Unumís long-term growth plans for workplace financial protection products.
- Starmount Named to Prestigious Ward's 50 Top Performers List - 7/20/2016 - Starmount Life Insurance Company has earned the Ward Group's recognition on the Ward's 50 Top Performers in life and health insurance.
- 2016 Top 100 Private Companies in the Capital Region - 7/20/2016 - Starmount Life Insurance Company was named to the Baton Rouge Business Report's 2016 Top 100 Private Companies.
- Baton Rouge Insurance Companies Simplify Insurance on Updated Mobile App - 7/14/2016 - Baton Rouge Business Report reports on the Starmount/AlwaysCare mobile app update. Using customer feedback, in-house app designers updated the AlwaysAssist app to help dental and vision members better understand and use their benefits.
- Customer Experience Leads to App Updates at Starmount Life, AlwaysCare - 7/14/2016 - Starmount Life and AlwaysCare Benefits, sister insurance companies, turn customer feedback into app updates for easier mobile access to dental and vision coverage.
- Customer Experience Leads to Mobile App Updates at Starmount, AlwaysCare - 7/7/2016 - Starmount and AlwaysCare have turned customer mobile app feedback into sleek, new features that make dental and vision insurance simpler to understand and use with the release of the updated AlwaysAssist app.
- Dental benefits role reinvigorated thanks to holistic wellness - 6/24/2016 - In Top HR News Daily Newsletter, Tom Starner quotes Rene Milligan, Starmount and AlwaysCare Group Marketing Director, about the value of dental insurance and its contributions to holistic employee wellness.
- Dental care's new frontier - 6/22/2016 - In Employee Benefit Adviser, Editor Cort Olsen talks about dental wellness trends with industry experts, including Rene Milligan, marketing direct at Starmount and AlwaysCare.
- Hans Sternberg Receives ACG Louisiana Lifetime Achievement Award - 5/26/2016 - ACG Louisiana honored Hans Sternberg, cofounder and Co-Chairman of Starmount Life Insurance Company and AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc., with its Lifetime Achievement Award for the entrepreneur's contribution to economic growth for nearly 60 years.
- Bernhard, Sternberg to be honored at 9th Annual ACG Louisiana Awards - 4/20/2016 - Baton Rouge Business Reportís New Roundup announced that Hans Sternberg will one of the businessmen honored at the 9th Annual Association for Corporate Growth Louisiana Awards on May 19th.
- 'Daily Report' Week in Review: Tennessee company buys Baton Rouge benefits company, Jolie Pearl set to join White Star Market, and much more... - 4/8/2016 - Baton Rouge Business Report's newsletter, the Daily Report, provides a recap for the biggest news in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including the definitive agreement to acquire H&J Capital, parent company of Starmount Life Insurance and AlwaysCare Benefits.
- Decision to sell Starmount did not come easy to Baton Rouge family - 4/5/2016 - The decision to sell family-owned H&J Capital, parent company of Starmount Life Insurance and AlwaysCare Benefits, to publicly traded Unum was not an easy one. Read how the Sternberg family came to their decision in this article from The Baton Rouge Business Report by Stephanie Riegel.
- Unum Agrees to Acquire AlwaysCare Parent Company - 4/5/2016 - Allison Bellís article in Life Health Pro magazine reports on Unumís agreement to acquire the parent company of Starmount Life Insurance Company and AlwaysCare Benefits, and how the deal will increase Unumís dental and vision benefit sales.
- Baton Rouge-based Starmount Life Insurance, AlwaysCare Benefits to be bought by Unum - 4/4/2016 - Ted Griggs of The Advocate reports on Unumís agreement to acquire Starmount Life Insurance and AlwaysCare Benefits.
- Unum announces agreement to acquire Louisiana-based Starmount Life Insurance Company.Dental and vision benefits to boost company's growth plans. - 4/4/2016 - Unum announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire H&J Capital, LLC, parent company of Starmount Life Insurance Company and AlwaysCare Benefits, that will expand Unum's growing portfolio of workplace financial protection products.
- 100 Sales and Marketing Tips - 1/1/2016 - Deborah Sternberg provides social media marketing tips in an article by Kathryn Mayer and Paul Wilson for Benefits Selling Magazine.
- Does your toothbrush come with a mobile app? - 11/10/2015 - Employee Benefit News/Employee Benefit Advisor's Senior Editor, Melissa Winn, reports how dental providers, such as AlwaysCare Benefits, are using innovations in technology differentiate themselves from the competition.
- Inc. 5000 names Starmount Life / AlwaysCare Benefits for the Sixth Time - 8/12/2015 - Inc. magazine names Starmount Life Insurance Company to its exclusive list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. This honor coincides with AlwaysCare Benefits' announcement of a 97 percent overall satisfaction rating obtained in its 2015 dental and vision customer satisfaction survey.
- 2015 Top 100 Private Companies in the Capital Region - 7/22/2015 - Starmount Life/AlwaysCare Benefits were named to the Baton Rouge Business Report's 2015 Top 100 Private Companies.
- Interview with Eight Top Capital Region Executives - 7/22/2015 - Erich Sternberg CEO of Starmount Life and AlwaysCare Benefits shares the companies' accomplishments, lesson and upcoming goals in the Baton Rouge Business Report.