We Care About Your Privacy!
Your privacy is a high priority for us and it will be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality. In order to provide insurance and services, we collect certain information. However, we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of this information in accordance with the law. Individuals with access to personal information about customers or former customers are required to follow this policy.
Non-Public Information Collected.
- Information we receive from you on insurance and annuity applications, claim forms or other forms such as your name, address, date and location of birth, marital status, sex, social security number, medical information, beneficiary information, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others such as premium payment history, tax information, investment information, and accounting information; and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history.
Non-Public Information Disclosed.
- We may provide the non-public information we collect to affiliated or nonaffiliated persons or entities involved in the underwriting, processing, servicing and marketing of your Starmount insurance products. We will not provide this information to any other nonaffiliated third party unless we have a written agreement that requires such third party to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We may have to provide the above described non-public information to authorized persons or entities to comply with a subpoena or summons by government authorities and to respond to judicial process or regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over our company for examination, compliance or other purposes as required by law.
- We do not disclose non-public personal information about customers or former customers to anyone except as permitted or required by law.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Non-Public Personal Information.
- We restrict access of non-public personal information about you to only those who need to know that information to underwrite, process, service or market Starmount insurance and services.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with government standards to guard non-public personal information.
- If we become aware that an item of personal information may be materially inaccurate, we will make a reasonable effort to re-verify its accuracy and correct any error as appropriate.
- If you prefer we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, write us at the address below.
INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER CUSTOMERS.
Non-public information about our former Clients is maintained by Starmount on a confidential and secure basis. If any such disclosure is made, it would be for reasons and under the conditions described in this notice. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our former customers to anyone except as permitted or required by law.
FOR QUESTIONS, write Compliance Officer at: Starmount Life Insurance Co., P.O. Box 98100, Baton Rouge, LA 70898; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO TOP